Tuesday 31 March 2015


It's been a while hasn't it? I do apologise. Keeping up blogs is such hard work, I don't know how most people do it. I love blogging so much, but things get in the way I guess. I work two days at the weekend, then I go to uni, and I'm about to start planning my dissertation (send help). So I guess I should tell you a little about where I've been?

Again, university is key. Also, my boyfriend. They both take up A LOT of my time. I say that like it's a bad thing (it's not, I promise). We've been together for 5 months now! Two weeks ago, we went to Wales. We were meant to be going to Barcelona but things happen! My mum owns a caravan in North Wales, so we had a little trip and spent a couple of nights there. The weather wasn't great (obviously) but it didn't rain! We went on two little day trips, one to Conwy and one to Llandudno. Have you ever been there? We went up Conwy castle and it was a struggle. So. Many. Steps.

Before the castle we went to the cutest little cafe. I ate a vegetable lasagne! 






This was at the top of one of the towers. We were stood up there for a few minutes, and we heard a huge roar! Terrified for my life, but it turned out to be a train!


Walking into the castle, you're welcomed by this very grumpy man ...


 And lots and lots and lots of seagulls ..


But, the views are pretty awesome. 



I didn't take many pictures in Llandudno, because it was freezing! We just had a walk along the pier, and went to get a pub lunch. I bought us both some donuts, but we was advised to put them away. Why? Because there was a huge seagull ready to take them away. 

We can't wait to go back to both places, when the tourist attractions reopen. It's so much fun, and it barely costs any money. 


Are you planning any little breaks this year? Have you visited these places before? Let me know.






No comments:

Post a Comment