Tuesday 19 August 2014


So I would first like to thank Emily at Emily Rae Beauty for the nomination! Please head on over there and check out her blog! It's took me a while to get around to this but here we are! It's a great way to discover new blogs! So, here are the rules:
  • You must answer all questions that are given to you
  • Must link back to the person that nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
  • Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
  • Must inform nominees of your nomination
  • Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info

Here are the questions which I got:

1. What is your holy grail product?
Definitely my NYX powder. I have a post that you can check out, here so I won't go in to detail about it. I have to order this product online, as it's hard for me to get, as of where I live. :)
2. What is your favourite colour lipstick? 
Red without a doubt. I tend to usually wear darker reds though! I find it suits me a lot better than pink. If you have a suggestion for a nice pink lipstick, let me know!
3. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
Reading. I honestly, like reading other people's blogs, it's the best way to get ideas for products you would like to try or even ideas for your own blog!
4. What type of blog posts do you enjoy reading the most?
Either reviews or a blog post about events! 
5. What do you think is the best kind of takeaway?
Any! Haha
6. What do you think is the best high end make up brand?
Illamasqua. I used to think MAC was the best, until I tried Illamasqua. This will probably change when I discover a new brand! Hahah
7. Do you prefer Autumn or Winter?
Winter! I love snuggling up in bed with a hot water bottle, a hot chocolate and a book! Christmas films are also a must in winter!
8. Favourite fashion trend? 
At the minute, I am loving the 'Made in the Sixites' products at asos. I would like to buy everything! 
9. Favourite nail polish brand?
I rarely wear nail polish so I'm going to skip this question! 
10. Something you want to achieve?
I want to graduate university with a first in my subject! That would make me very happy!
11. Favourite high street shop and why?
New Look! I absolutely love New Look fashion. They are affordable too! Do you ever go shopping for something that you need but can never find anything? I usually find something in New Look! 

My Questions for you
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Who are your favourite YouTuber's?
3. One Product you can't live without. 
4. Your first high end product.
5. Where's your favourite place to shop?
6. Who is your favourite blogger?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
8. Where would be your dream holiday?
9. Would you ever consider your own YouTube channel?
10. How do you come up with ideas for your blog?
11. Which product would you love to try, but haven't yet tried?

My nominees are: Makeupsite Pipsqueak Whatnikkilikes Shedoesfashion introducinghan Officialzalona Natterwithnic I also nominate anyone else who wishes to do this! :)



1 comment:

  1. OMG thanks so much for nominating me!! That's so cool :D ♥

    ReplyDelete